DESIGNED FOR DEPTH.
Try telling an engineer that a design, any design, can’t be made… better. In our case that challenge led directly to the ZEO.
We started with the EOS, a legendary regulator known for its comfort and breathing profile and ended up with the ZEO. Like its predecessor the EOS, the ZEO is also a phenomenal breather allowing the diver extensive control over the air flow profile at any depth. It takes this design one step further however by incorporating a tough and corrosion resistant chrome plated marine brass valve that has better cold water performance and even a better breathing experience. The all metal valve encourages the condensation of water vapor from your exhalation on the valve housing. When you inhale that condensed water vapor circulates with the airflow and helps to reduce “dry mouth” and increase the overall level of comfort. The ZEO also comes with our patented Dynamic Adjustment technology, diver inhalation effort adjustment controls, dive/pre-dive switch, swivel and a super comfortable orthodontic mouth piece.
The ZEO second stage comes paired with our first stage FDX-i. The cold forged, over-balanced diaphragm FDX-i is environmentally sealed. It’s in-line design limits the pressure loss inherent in “L” type first stage designs making the FDX-i more efficient and lighter due to it’s compact form.
The ZEO/FDX-i combination is everything you need for a sublime breathing experience at any depth and in any environment. From the balmy tropical waters of the Caribbean to the extremes of cold water diving’s best dive sites, the ZEO will perform with reliability, consistency and comfort and makes taking your favorite regulator literally anywhere, that much easier.
Second Stage ZEO
- Pneumatically balanced second stage automatically maintains consistent inhalation effort throughout dive
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort allows the diver to control a desired level of airflow at any time.
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive
- Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple dive/pre-dive adjustment
- Inline ball swivel reduces jaw fatigue
- Orthodontic mouthpiece
- Paired with the FDX-i first stage
First Stage FDX-i
The FDX-i in-line design provides an improved flow rate, greatly reduced weight and more ergonomic port positioning for better hose routing when compared to the classic right angle first stages.
- Precision Cold Forged
- Reduced weight
- Pneumatically balanced – consistent performance at any depth
- Environmentally Sealed diaphragm – cold water ready
- 4 Low Pressure and 2 High Pressure Ports
- Angled ports for ideal hose routing
- Improved flow rate over standard right angle first stages.