Track your every breath when you pair the Descent™ T1 transmitter with compatible Descent™ dive computer via SubWave™ sonar technology. This duo enables you to monitor your tank pressure, remaining air time and air consumption rate for multiple types of diving. Easily install Descent T1 on your high-pressure regulator port without the need for a hose. You can pair up to 5 transmitters with each Descent Mk2i dive computer, so you can dive with multiple tanks or see your buddy’s air levels1.
- Compact dive accessory attaches to high-pressure regulator ports without interference from hoses
- Built to withstand the elements; water-rated to 11 ATM2
- Get tank pressure, air time remaining, air consumption rate and battery remaining sent directly to paired Descent™ Mk2i dive computer1
- Pair up to 5 transmitters with each Descent™ Mk2i within a range of 10, so you can dive with multiple tanks or see your buddy’s air levels1
- Battery life: up to 100 hours of diving with user-replaceable CR123 battery
1 Additional equipment (sold separately) and device pairing required.